Well, here we are, nearly a week into my spring wardrobe, and I'm feeling really good about it. Dang, I have some fun clothes!
- Blouse - Sisstrevolution; purchased here in Vancouver for $32.95
- Cami - not tracked
- Pants - H&M, consignment; purchased here that same day in Van for $28.00
- Shoes - Chie Mihara; last seen here in March with neoprene
- Coat (below) - BCBG Max Azria, thrifted; last worn here in October 2018
I had a lot of fun showing off my bigass boss pink pants at work today - they were so fun to wear! Very swooshy and billowy. I'm not used to wearing all that fabric around my legs.
|"Try wearing fur sometime, Woman."|
I really liked the cut and floaty sleeves of the top - the background of it is a pinky-brown, with pale pink spots. It isn't tucked in - that's an elastic waist there. Cropped top + a super-high waist = a match made in fashion heaven.
I wore a camisole for cleavage coverage, as well as for any lifting of the blouse. I picked a rust cami to bring out the warm tones in the blouse and keep the pants from looking too sweet or girly.
|"You could just wear black and white like me. I match everything."|
As the trouser legs are really long (I should probably get the pants hemmed at least an inch), I had to wear platform shoes - and these rusty-brown ones went perfectly with the cami.
|"Are you still blathering on? What about me?"|
The pockets are nice and deep. And yes, Vizzini did get cuddles.
Outerwear - it was chilly today, so I busted out this lovely cream coat that I love wearing in spring and fall. Scarf added for neck coverage and joie de vivre!
- Scarf - Ralph Lauren, consignment
If you were wondering how on earth I walked to work in such long pants, here's my secret: bulldog clips.
- Belt - Shi Studio
- Buckle - Shi Studio, thrifted
- Choker - vintage 60s, Mom's
- Cuff - Renoir, vintage 60s, vintage expo
- Klimt ring - consignment
- Earrings - Plum
Have a wonderful weekend, my friends - thank you so much for stopping by! I'll be back on Sunday with tales of adventure.