Oh, I love this heady feeling of having all kinds of new-to-me things to wear!
- Blazer - Emporio Armani, vintage, thrifted; last worn here in December 2018 with velvet
- Blouse - Michael Kors, consignment; last seen here in February while revisiting autumn
- Trousers - UK2LA, consignment; purchased here for $14.98
- Shoes - Seychelles, thrifted; purchased here for $19.95
I wasn't entirely happy with this outfit - I think this orange top might be nearing the end of its life with me.
A slim-fitting elastic-cuffed trouser is a new thing for me, and I'm not sure how I feel about it. I think I like these.
|"They're hideous. My claws will go right through them."|
I love how Vizzini just plunks himself down.
I'll have to experiment with the pants a bit more. I love the blazer, though - it's old Armani, made in Italy, gorgeously made.
|"The only thing gorgeous here is me."|
Pockets are a nice bonus. I shook my head at the sizing on these: XL! Maybe for little girls?!
Vizzini is definitely a gorgeous creature.
|"My fans already know this."|
He was very cuddly this morning.
I didn't wear any outerwear, just did my blazer up and I was good to go.
Orange and blue bling:
- Cuff/ring - 60s, Italian, vintage mall; purchased here for $25.00 each
- Eelskin bangle - vintage 80s, thrifted
- Wood hoop earrings - vintage expo
- Lapis lazuli ring - Wendy Brandes
I went back to Vanity Fair Antique Mall after work today - I'd seen a lovely black leather purse there for a very reasonable price on the weekend, and was kicking myself yesterday and today for not buying it.
It's a classic bucket bag shape, VERY soft, thick leather.
I'm going to see if I can get that back in place.
Where the straps are attached, the hardware actually hinges open, so that you can get into the bag easier.
There is one middle pouch that zips inside, and a wallet pouch with a zip.
I found a mark on the underside of the slide: Century Canada. They make belts and hardware for leather - it's likely that they were the supplier for the maker.
I found a tag inside:
And how much was this beautifully soft leather bag?