Ugh, I did not want to go to work today! For those of you who had Easter Monday off, I envy you!
- Cardigan - no label, thrifted; purchased here for $22.95
- Dress - Birds of North America, consignment; last worn here (2nd outfit) in September 2018 to see Frank Turner in Vancouver
- Shoes - Super Fine Cardinal, Fluevog; first worn here the weekend in March they were purchased
- Leather coat (below) - Danier Leather; last seen here in March
Although I didn't wear the dress at all without the cardigan, here it is.
It's handy having dresses like this that you can just throw on. Holiday that's not a holiday? A dress!
Red cardi, ready for duty.
Outerwear - it threatened to rain on the way to work, but I managed to miss it. It rained all day!
- Cuff - vintage, vintage fair
- Bracelet - Butler, Fifth Avenue Collection, vintage, consignment
- Earrings - thrifted
- Lapis lazuli ring - Wendy Brandes