We were up late last night watching "Game of Thrones" but I still managed to squeeze in time to plan an outfit for today.
- Top - Jean Paul Gaultier, vintage 90s, consignment; last worn here (2nd outfit) in February in a half-right look
- Dress - Geek Boutique, thrifted; first worn here (3rd outfit) in December 2018 for a weekend shop
- Shoes - Marc Jacobs, thrifted; last seen here in September 2018 with my firecracker dress
- Coat (below) - Danier Leather, thrifted; last worn here, earlier this month
My hair really pouffed today! I may have used too much beach spray, but I do enjoy having a bit of a 70s mane.
A very 90s look, isn't it?
Outerwear - it was so chilly this morning, but by the time I walked home, it was lovely and hot.
- Scarf - fake Louis (Lewis!) Vuitton,thrifted
this one) eventually, but today, I liked the silver bits and the nice bright blue.
- Silver/gold cuff - JPL, vintage fair
- Brooch - gift from Mom, New Zealand
- Cuff/square earring - Fossil, gifts from L
- Long earring - Fossil, thrifted
- Lapis lazuli ring/Fulvia Ring - Wendy Brandes
As I was taking the "stuff" pictures after work, Vizzini was circling me, yowling for his food. He spotted the dangling camera cord and...