It's been so grey and gloomy lately - I really needed a hit of sunshine. If it's not going actually be sunny out, you have to make your own!
- Jumpsuit - Kensie, consignment; purchased here for $30.39
- Shoes - Desigual, thrifted; purchased here for $24.95
- Leather jacket (below) - Kenzie, consignment; first worn here in November
That's the magic of clothing - it can lift you up and make you feel bright and sunshine-y.
I just untied the attached belt, and unzipped the back to use the loo. I am not sure what possessed the manufacturer to put in a white zipper, though??
I do enjoy a solid colour sometimes. The cut is excellent.
Outerwear - this lovely buttery yellow leather jacket was just right.
I even changed my bag - go, me!
- Leather purse with tassel draw-string ties - no label, made in the USA, consignment
- Bracelet - Butler Fifth Avenue Collection, consignment
- Earrings - antique mall, purchased here for $4.00 - first wearing
- Silver/aventurine ring - consignment
- Amber ring - c. 1996
So, the shoes. The strap on the left shoe pulled right out of the shoe after only wearing them for a couple of hours.
Then an hour later, the sole of the right shoe separated.
Shoes, you are on probation. One more stunt like this, and you're gone!