Monday, my old foe! Take that - colour, in your face!
- Sweater - Kersh, modified by Pina, thrifted; last worn here in August 2018 with gold pleats
- Skirt - Compania Fantastico, consignment; purchased here in Vancouver for $34.99 (new with tags)
- Boots - Sopranos Angelina, Fluevog; last worn here in September 2018 with a gorgeous pouffy skirt
- Coat (below) - Desigual by Christian Lacroix, consignment; last seen here in March
The skirt is the new-to-me item that I built the outfit around.
It's swooshy too, and has a nice orange lining.
Mr. Vizzini decided to visit this morning while I was taking pictures.
|"What is this tasty garment?"|
He's fond of this jacket too - he's licked the bottom of it so that I have to trim the fluffed edges with scissors every time I wear it.
|"What can I say? It's delicious."|
He's such a ham for the camera.
|"Ham? All this food talk and no food? You taunt me, Woman!"|
I wore this coat as outerwear, but also had it on (and off, and on) in the office today.
|"Are you still talking? What about me?"|
It rained on the way home. I got wet.
- The last time, in September 2018 here;
- In December 2017 with a maxi skirt here;
- In February 2017 with this same coat here (4th outfit, way down)
- In January 2017 here (2nd outfit);
- In November 2016 here;
- In July 2016 with orange here;
- In January 2016 with triple flares (best outfit with them, IMO), here;
- In December 2015 here; and
- First worn in December 2015 here (also a pretty good outfit).
I paid $199.00 for them on sale, so that's $19.90 per wear. I am okay with that - I'm actually more than okay with that! They're ready to go off to a new home.
- Cuff - thrifted
- Bracelet - Fossil, gift from L
- Earrings - Fossil, thrifted
- Turquoise ring - local
- Silver/crystal ring - Soul Flower