Oh, what a day. It was just stoopid. Thank goodness for a swooshy skirt! Some days that makes all the different to one's mood, doesn't it?
- Sweater - Badgley Mischka, thrifted; first worn here in October in a sheer dotty outfit
- Skirt - VanessaVirginia, thrifted; purchased here for $22.95
- Boots - Sopranos Angelina, Fluevog; last worn here (4th outfit, way down past the Gala pics) in February with more blues
- Coat (below) - Pioneer Wear, vintage 80s, thrifted; last seen here in November 2016
This sweater photographs poorly - the wide slits on the side make the bottom front hem look very wide. But it's really a lovely, amazing quality sweater to wear. I have come a long way from hating pastels!
Now, let's talk swooshiness - this is a Swoosh Factor 8, for sure. Much billowing and swish swish about when walking, although it has a tendency to make "ABBA pants" on me.
I am wearing a cotton tank under the sweater, but maybe a less bulky cami next time.
Outerwear. I felt in the mood for fringe this morning.
- Wrap thing - thrifted
- Fur boa - thrifted
- Wool gloves - Parkhurst
But really, it's all about this fabulous coat.
- Necklace/earrings - vintage 60s, Renoir, vintage fair
- Lapis lazuli ring/Fulvia Ring - Wendy Brandes