Miss me? I totally forgot that L and I had an event to go to on Thursday night - we got home too late for me to post, so for the weekend, you get a two-fer-one!
- Blouse - Ralph Lauren, consignment; purchased here for $14.98
- Skirt - J. Michael, vintage 80s, thrifted; last worn here in June 2015 with turquoise and peach
- Shoes - Coffee Sumatra, Fluevog; last seen here in Feb 2016 with giraffe print
- Coat (below) - Danier Leather
- Bow-tie - Harry Rosen, vintage, thrifted
- Belt - Nygard
- Earrings - thrifted
We went to see Henry Rollins, former Black Flag singer, Rollins Band lead, writer, actor and speaker, in a spoken-word show. He was astounding.
|L bought the t-shirt|
I did a half-assed outfit today. I wanted to wear this dress again.
- Dress - Ports International, thrifted; first worn here with a bigass belt and Santa boots
- Shoes - Sopranos Angelina, Fluevog; last seen here in November with more greys
- Coat (below) - Hilary Radley, thrifted
- Scarf - Adrienne Vittadini, vintage 80s, consignment
- Leather obi belt - thrifted
- Earrings - 5th anniversary gift from L
Have a great weekend! I'll be holed up at home watching football for most of it - go, Dolphins!