Well, I am exhausted. WW just launched their new program and I've been doing hard-core training over the last couple of months, and I did some intensive study last night.
- Cardigan - Club Monaco, thrifted; last seen here in May with my bright plaid skirt
- Top - Style Rite, vintage 50s, thrifted; last worn here way back in December 2011
- Skirt - Jones New York, vintage 80s, thrifted; last seen here (5th outfit) back in October for a weekend brunch
- Boots - Sopranos Angelina, Fluevogs; purchased here last week for $199.00
Fortunately, I do love this top - the colours are magnificent, even though it mashes my boobs a little bit. Definitely check it out in the link above - I wore it for my office Christmas party and 3-4 times before that, but not since. Such a shame!
- Necklace - Banana Republic, consignment
- Earrings - Dior
Okay, tired now.