Ugh, what an exhausting day - it was eternal, yet flew by. It's late and I have yet to have dinner, so let's get this outfit started.
- Sweater - Tatyana, thrifted; last seen here (6th outfit, way down) in September with these same shoes for shopping
- Skirt - Mondi, thrifted, vintage fair; purchased here last weekend for $7.98
- Shoes - Half Truth Tanya, Fluevog; last seen here at the same time as the green sweater
- Coat (below) - Stop Staring!, thrifted; last worn here on the weekend
I had a lot of positive comments on the outfit - it's very shiny! But the bright green and the silver skirt really made people happy.
I was all matchy with the outerwear.
- Scarf - Smoking Lily
- Gloves - Danier Leather
- Bracelet - thrifted, first wearing
- Earrings - vintage fair, first wearing
- Hematite ring - thrifted
- Silver/onyx ring - gift from Mom and Dad, c.1986
Aren't the earrings funky? Here's a better look at them on me.
Wait, better pose.