This is going to be brief, as I am off to see "The Gospel According to Andre" tonight with Elaine. Gotta catch the bus!
- Jacket - fake Gucci (Gookey!), thrifted; last seen here in April with houndstooth
- Dress - AJ Bari for Neiman Marcus, vintage 80s; last worn here in June 2017 with aqua
- Shoes - Truths Pilgrim, Fluevog; first worn here earlier this month with patterns galore
Yes, this is a strapless dress! If you check out the "last seen" link above, there's a picture of it "au naturel."
I had a lot of compliments on this outfit, and the colours, and the patterns.
I always show the underskirt of the dress:
Oh, and here we are again - this is what I am wearing to the theatre.
- Cami - Ricki's, but not tracked
- Trousers - Jean's by Jean Paul Gaultier, vintage 90s, vintage store, Vancouver; last seen here in May for Star Wars Day
My alternate "Pants on Stairs" pose.
I felt quite clever, figuring out this look - it was very last-minute.
|"My dinner is late! Stop with your pictures, Woman!"|
They're a little odd, like me.
I'm even wearing a real purse!
- Bag - Club Monaco, thrifted
- Earrings - gift from L, 5th anniversary
- Bracelet - thrifted - first wearing
The bracelet was a perfect match for the Gookey jacket!
And....6 minutes to spare! Off to catch the bus! Edit: YES! I made the bus.