Ah, back to work...for a whole day! You might be having a little "deja pink", as I just wore these shoes on the weekend.
- Jacket - Simon Chang, vintage 80s, thrifted; last worn here in November 2019 in a velvet rage
- Skirt - Talbots, thrifted; first worn here in June 2019 with green lace
- Shoes - Arnold Churgin, thrifted; last worn here on the weekend
And upon searching for my fall/winter outfit featuring this skirt, I discovered...I didn't wear it for that season! Shame on me, as it's a great fall colour mix.
I wore a black full vintage slip under the whole shebang for a bit of extra warmth and coverage.
Grumpy face. Monday mornings can be a shock to the system!
No outerwear needed, but I did throw on my cashmere/silk pashmina and my leather gloves for the morning.
- Pashmina - Portolano, thrifted
- Gloves - consignment
- Floral brooch - Le Chateau (10+ years ago)
- Leaf brooch - Grandma W (L's grandma)
- Earrings - gift from coworker Sherri
- Bracelet - Trifari, vintage 60s, thrifted