The snow is turning to slush, the sun was out today, and whew, it nearly feels over. Winter, that is. I am quite fine for winter to be over.
- Duster - Lysse; purchased here for $19.99
- Sweater -Banana Republic, thrifted; last seen here in November 2018 under a denim dress
- Trousers - Noa Noa; last worn here in October 2018 with a blue blazer
- Shoes - Matisse; last seen here (3rd outfit) in January with the bark skirt
- Coat (below) - Hilary Radley, thrifted; last worn here a week ago
I've decided that this lace thing is a duster. Even though it buttons up, it's not a jacket, not a cardigan. It's not a shirt and it's not a tunic either. So, duster it is.
I had many admirers of the duster - wearing darker colours under it really helped the pattern pop.
Hands in pockets.
Outerwear - the Unsafe Ocelot was perfect this morning.
- Fur toque/scarf - Danier Leather
- Gloves - Cejon, thrifted
- Necklace - Trifari, vintage 60s, thrifted
- Earrings - Vintage fair
- Ring - c. 1996
As tomorrow is Valentine's Day, and I'll be working late, followed by a nice dinner with L, I'll be back on Friday to show you my V-Day colours. Will you be in red and/or pink tomorrow?