What a difference a few days makes - this is my light at 7:30am.
- Blouse - Lord & Taylor, consignment; last worn here in March with gold leather pants
- Skirt - J. Crew, thrifted; last seen here in February (with the same shoes!)
- Shoes - Room 502 Entrance, Fluevog; last worn here in February, same time as the skirt!
- Cape (below) - Coracle Clothes, vintage 60s, pass-along from Sheila A; last seen here in March
This was my view from those stairs this morning. Something's missing in the fog!
the Castle? It should be on the right between the two tallest trees.
On to the outfit! I was excited to have this lovely blouse back. It's a blouse! It's a cape! It's a cape-blouse!
The bottom half of my outfit is one of my favourite specific formulas: these purple shoes, these purple tights and a funky mini-skirt or short dress. Check it out here, here, here, and here (great with the coat in that outfit) previously!
And since the cape-blouse doesn't work tucked into anything, so this was a match made in matchy heaven.
So of course, I had to go even more matchy with my outerwear. Double cape time!
- Fedora - vintage, thrifted
- Gloves - Danier Leather
I lost these gloves and was distraught - I love the wonderful purple leather. Imagine my delight at finding them neatly folded up in the cape pockets! Hurray!
I love this cape, and it was nicely warm, although I regretted my mostly bare arms. Brrr!
|I'm talking to Vizzini - he's watching me.|
- Cuff - Swarovski, gift from L
- Earrings - vintage store, c. 1997
- Lapis lazuli ring/Fulvia Ring - Wendy Brandes