It's still really cold out, but at least we've seen some sun lately. Can you tell I am ready for spring?
- Coat - Paparazzi, thrifted in Vancouver; last seen here in December 2018 with a red shirt and blue velvet boots
- Shirt - J. Crew, thrifted; purchased here for $19.99
- Skirt - handmade, vintage; thrifted; last worn here in January with black and white ruffles
- Shoes - Pilgrim Truths, Fluevog; last seen here in December 2018 with a super-shiny brocade jacket
- Sleeveless coat (below) - Only, thrifted; last worn here a week ago
I planned this outfit around the new-to-me polka dot shirt - it's fairly thin and slightly see-through, so I wanted to layer it under a jacket.
I actually added the accessories next - I really wanted to wear my bow-tie with the shirt - then picked this luscious embroidered black denim jacket next.
The shoes were chosen last - I would have worn red heels, but my toe said, "Nope, not yet, please!"
|"Stop blathering and let me in the hall, Woman!"|
I'm coughing after telling Vizzini to shut up - he is a yowler, that one!
Outerwear - it was frigidly windy all day.
|"What's in this bag that I can eat?"|
I was happy to have my cashmere beret and furry scarf.
- Beret - Club Monaco, thrifted
- Fur scarf - thrifted
- Gloves - consignment
When I got home from work, I thought I'd take a picture of my necklace layered over my bow-tie, which I was quite taken with (but no one at work mentioned).
|"You should feed me. NOW."|
Cats are so helpful.
- Bow-tie - John Comfort for Harry Rosen, vintage, thrifted
- Necklace - Club Monaco
- Earrings - Tania Gleave, Vancouver
- Lapis lazuli ring/Fulvia Ring - Wendy Brandes