It's so fun having a couple of new-to-me things to play with - I'm always excited to see how people react to combinations, especially colourful ones.
- Leather jacket - Danier Leather Couture, consignment; last worn here in September with black and white and red all over
- Blouse - H&M, thrifted; purchased here on the weekend for $6.95
- Skirt - Simon Chang, vintage 80s, thrifted; purchased here on the weekend for $18.75
- Shoes - Truths Pilgrim, Fluevog; last seen here in October with dubious pants
I didn't take the jacket off all day, but I thought you'd like to get a good look at the new pieces. The colours in the stair picture are the most accurate - this blouse is a true turmeric shade. Not quite yellow, not quite orange. It looks mustard here, but it's not that yellow.
The skirt is a stunner, can we agree? It's a snug fit, with no stretch, but such a nice cut - it was lovely to wear. I just love this rainbow of colour.
I did the black leather over it, just to ground all this colour.
How many more sleeps till the long weekend?
Outerwear - the weather is still holding, so I grabbed the opportunity to go over-the-top with my colour.
- Fur head-wrap - thrifted
- Fur boa - thrifted
- Leather gloves - Danier Leather
red pointy-toe pump, as well a pointy-toe flat, but I'm glad I went with these Fluevogs - I liked how the 70s vibe of them pulled the skirt into a mod look. Also, super-comfy!
- Belt - vintage, thrifted
- Earrings - Biko, consignment
- Ring - c. 1996
My friends, I am offline now - I will be back on Sunday with outfits and tales of adventure (perhaps some cat pictures). A very happy Thanksgiving to my US friends!