Whether you're into Valentine's Day or not, I wish all my family, friends, readers (including you lurkers!) a big ol' mushy bunch of love. Love yourself first!
I experienced much love for my PANK dress on Thursday, I tell ya.
- Dress - Essentiel Antwerp, consignment; last worn here in December 2018 - recognize the tights/shoes/necklace combo? I wore it on Tuesday!
- Boots - Minnetonka, thrifted; first worn here in December 2018 with silver pants
- Coat - Apparence, vintage, thrifted; last seen here earlier this week
"It's modern," said I. I refuse to stick to an era or look. I'm everything! I will not be boxed in.
Thursday was still snowy - and it started snowing more near the end of the workday. Zoiks!
Hands in PANK pockets. What's "PANK"?
B also stands for "blurry".
Outerwear - the Unsafe Polar Bear is in high rotation right now.
- Cashmere beret - Club Monaco, thrifted
- Fur scarf - Danier Leather, thrifted
- Leather gloves - consignment
Blue love bling:
- Earrings - vintage fair
- Brooch - Catawumpus Fudge & Funk
- Fulvia Ring/lapis lazuli ring - Wendy Brandes
Special effect filter for the Castle shot that morning.
Today, it's the Friday before a long weekend! Woo! Monday is Family Day for most of Canada!
- Denim sleeveless dress - Only, thrifted; last worn here in November 2018
- Top - Jean Paul Gaultier, consignment; last seen here in a cosmically-dazzling outfit in December 2018
- Wool trousers - Talbots, thrifted; first worn here in November 2018 with pink and red
- Shoes - Aerosoles, thrifted; last seen here in January with silver jeans
- Coat (below) - Vassali, consignment; last worn here in January
It's the top half - I got the top half right. I belongs on another outfit.
I like layering this dress open over other clothes. It's warm, plus Drama! as it swooshes behind me when I walk. I'm a fan of cape-like swooshing, from capes, dusters and flowy things. Movement in my clothes is important to me.
This woman? Not frumpy. These are now in the giveaway pile. I wore them twice, and at $3.50 per wear I'm happy.
|"Hey, I'm just doing a drive-by rubbing. This post needed more cat."|
I did the dress up when I had my coat on - it has two snaps plus the tie belt.
Outerwear - it rained overnight, melting a lot of the snow, and it warmed up considerably today, with flashes of blue sky and sun!
- Fur scarf - thrifted
- Gloves - Parkhurst
- Not too bad with silver pants in January (here, 2nd outfit)
- In an okay outfit here (6th outfit) in November 2018
- In a shopping outfit here (5th outfit) in November 2018 with grey tights (ugh)
- With jeans in a sparkly casual outfit here in October 2018
I paid $58.98 for them, and have worn them 5 times. Not the greatest cost-per-wear, but hopefully, they will go to a good home.
- Belt - thrifted; purchased here for $4.95 - first wear
- Silver/gold cuff - JPL, vintage fair
- Cuff - POLY, thrifted
- Earrings - thrifted
- Lapis lazuli ring - Wendy Brandes
- Silver/crystal ring - Soul Flower
Happy weekend, my friends! As it's a long weekend, I shall be back on Monday with tales of adventure.