Classin' it up again, for the second day in a row! I've been digging into the items I bought in the spring/summer, styled once, then packed away.
- Blouse - Topshop, thrifted; first worn here in August (with all the same jewelry, ha!)
- Suede skirt - Ann Taylor, thrifted; first worn here in April with a bad blouse
- Shoes - Tod's, thrifted; last seen here in March in an equestrian ensemble
- Coat (below) - Forever 21, thrifted; last worn here in March
This blouse was much loved by my work colleagues.
And look - the snake continues around to the back!
I adored wearing this gorgeous, butter-soft suede skirt again. I let a few people at work pat it.
Outerwear - it's the return of the Grape Ape coat!
- Gloves - Parkhurst
- Snake belt - vintage 80s, vintage expo, purchased here for $20.00 - first wearing
- Faux Gucci bracelet - c. 1986, gift from Mom & Dad, from Italy
- Earrings - homegrown vintage, c. 1994, LA Express
- Amber ring - c. 1996
- Jade ring - vintage 70s, Mom's