Monday, my old foe! I'm taking Friday off, however, so this is a short week for me. Monday is no match for a swack of colour!
- Shirt - Replay, vintage 90s, thrifted; first worn here in July with emerald pants
- Skirt - Andre Courreges, vintage 80s, thrifted; last seen here in January with black and white
- Shoes - Calvin Klein; last worn here in May with a blue dress (love that outfit)
- Coat (below) - Danier Leather, consignment; last seen here in October
I'm having fun shopping my closet lately (since shopping finds have been far and few between). As I was browsing last night, I thought, time to wear this polyester shirt again when it's not 30+ degrees out.
The skirt, on the other hand, is going nowhere. This is Andre-freaking-Courreges, my friends. Vogue has a nice tribute to him if you are unfamiliar with this historic designer, here (linking 'cause I love).
this handy reference from the Vintage Fashion Guild, I have always felt that this skirt is from the early 80s. The fabric is amazing quality; it's wool and cashmere and is so thick! Great "hand" to it.
Outerwear - more colour! Trying my new orange fur "scarf" as a head-wrap for the first time. It was super-cosy and worked around my up-do.
- Fur scarf - thrifted
- Gloves - Parkhurst
- Pendant - Miracle, gift from L
- Earrings - Stella and Dot, consignment, Vancouver
- Lapis lazuli ring and Fulvia Ring - Wendy Brandes