Today's outfit features both a new-to-me clothing item, and a newly-acquired accessory item.
- Blazer - Vivienne Westwood Red Label, vintage, thrifted; last seen here in March with a badass bow-tie
- T-shirt - Ted Baker, thrifted; purchased here for $16.95
- Skirt - Banana Republic, thrifted; last seen here in November 2017 the first time I wore this blazer
- Shoes - Camper, thrifted; last worn here in August on a casual Friday
- Sleeveless coat (below) - Only, thrifted; last seen here last week
Ooh, it's an all-thrifted outfit! Love when that happens! I'm totally profesh, from head to toe, for less than a regular-priced pair of shoes.
I wore it open all day, thusly. It was only done up when under my coat.
I was on the fence last year about this shiny blue leopard skirt.
Outerwear - I love my matchy sets of beret/gloves or gloves/scarves/hats.
|"I do not approve of you leaving, Woman."|
Vizzini's rather sulky-looking, isn't he? He's probably going to go chew on something I care about.
- Beret - thrifted
- Gloves - Danier Leather
- Pin - vintage fair, $1.00, first wearing
- White gold earrings - 10th anniversary gift from L
- Lapis lazuli ring/Fulvia Ring - Wendy Brandes