Today was a busy, busy day - I decorated my office for Christmas. I built my outfit knowing that's what I'd be doing.
- Dress - Dept, thrifted; last worn here in January (same belt and slip!)
- Shoes - Fly London, thrifted; purchased here for $42.95
- Coat (below) - Denny Rose, consignment; last seen here
I've had this dress since October 2014 (flashback here!) where I paid $8.00 for it, and have worn it ten times (including this time) - I'm down to 80 cents per wear.
The blue lacy bit hanging down at the bottom is my vintage full slip, worn for sweat protection and boobular coverage (as one bends over a lot when one is putting up a tree and dealing with boxes of ornaments).
I also hauled a ton of boxes and banners up to our storage locker on the top floor of our building. I must have climbed the stairs ten times. Sweaty!
Outerwear - I forgot about this lovely coat!
- Fur scarf - thrifted
- Gloves - Cejon, thrifted
- Belt - Fendi, thrifted
- Leather wrap - Kipling, thrifted
- Lapis lazuli ring - Wendy Brandes
- Mismatched gold hoops - gifts from L
Besides, when you have a Fendi belt - you have to wear it!