It's only one day - tomorrow - but yippee! I am on vacation! Of course, I realized when I got home, that I'd totally forgotten to set my out-of-office auto-reply. Ah well. Let it go.
- Cardigan - Sparkle & Fade, swap from Sarah; last worn here in September over a dress, over pants
- Sweater - Judith & Charles, consignment; last seen here in September with double flares
- Skirt - Strawberry Jill, thrifted; last worn here (2nd outfit) in February for a casual brunch
- Boots - Clarks; last seen here in October with pheasants
- Leather trenchcoat (below) - vintage 70s, thrifted; last worn here last week
This outfit got a lot of love today, both at my regular work and my WW meeting. The skirt is pretty spectacular, and very much a statement piece.
I like the loose, louche vibe of the long sweater over this. Perfect for my Friday.
Outerwear - there was frost on the rooftops this morning!
- Scarf - gift from Mom
- Leather gloves - thrifted
All the bling:
- Loop/bead necklace - Plum
- Gold necklace - Trifari, vintage 60s, thrifted
- Amber crystal necklace - vintage 20s? 30s?, gift from L
- Faux tortoiseshell bracelet - J. Crew, thriftd
- Gold chain - vintage 80s, Grandma J's
- Spinner ring - Twang & Pearl
- Floral ring - Sarah Coventry, vintage 70s, antique store, Powell River
When I took my stair picture this morning, I spotted this little ladybug right where I put my camera.
It is a long weekend for us in Canada for November 11th Remembrance Day. I will be back on Monday with tales of adventure! Wishing you all a weekend of peace, and thank you for stopping by.