I went through my closet last night briefly, pulling out things I wanted to wear this week, things that felt autumnal to me.
- Blouse - Ralph Lauren, thrifted; first worn here in August with more light leather
- Dress - Truly by Part Two; last seen here in January with fruital
- Shoes - Big Presence Earhart, Fluevog; last worn here in July with a paisley jammie dress
- Leather trenchcoat (below) - vintage 70s, thrifted; last seen here in April
The shoes were more surprising to me - I kept them out because of the bright orange stripe (which matches the blouse so well), and the lavender patent leather (to match my hair).
I just layer different tops under it for a different look.
Monday face. Nooooooo...I don't want to go to work!
Outerwear - happy to be wearing this amazing vintage leather trenchcoat again!
- Velvet scarf - Dolce & Gabbana, thrifted
- Gloves - Parkhurst
- Belt - Christian Dior, vintage 80s, vintage fair
- Bracelet - Lia Sophia, thrifted
- Earrings - thrifted
Did you see? My belt is Dior! Super Klassy!