After a good shopping weekend, it's always a difficult choice of which new thing I want to wear first!
- Sweater - H&M, consignment; first worn here in April with the Pirate Skirt
- Skirt - Kateri, garage sale; purchased here yesterday for $12.00
- Shoes - Mini QTees, Fluevog, consignment; last seen here in October 2017 with autumn camo
- Coat (below) - BCBG Max Azria, thrifted; last worn here in April
Here's what the skirt's texture looks like again, to refresh your memory and since it looks like a big orangey-black blur in pictures.
But you know I had to add texture there too! This is my teddy bear sweater - it is so soft. It has viscose in it, so the plush has a very silky feel.
The skirt was lovely to wear and got a lot of comments at work. However, it has no slit, so I can't take my usual ginormous strides. It does make my bum look good though (bonus!).
Outerwear - again, far too warm to wear this after work, but it was lovely in the morning against the brisk chill in the air.
- Leather/cashmere gloves - Club Monaco, consignment
- Belt - Fendi, thrifted
- Leather/chain wrap - local
- Leather chain bracelet - thrifted
- Eelskin bracelet - faux Gucci, c. 1986, gift from Mom & Dad, from Italy
- Earrings - Plum
- Floral ring - Sarah Coventry, vintage shop, Powell River
- Green stone ring - consignment