So, this outfit is based around this jacket, which I bought ages ago and have been struggling to style.
- Jacket - BCBG Max Azria, thrifted; purchased here in July for $5.00
- Sweater - Sonia Rykiel, consignment; last seen here (2nd outfit) a couple of weeks ago
- Skirt - Talbots, thrifted; last worn here in March when I met reader Erin (hi, Erin!)
- Boots - Maleika Conquer, Fluevog; last seen here in March with leopard and red ruffles
The jacket is very structured and "bossy" - it takes over an outfit. I needed to have a simple look for it to shine.
I wore the jacket open most of the time, but because it's cotton and lined in cotton, it caused the sweater to ride up around my waist.
The jacket is all embroidered, and it's really a lovely piece, but I didn't love it. *sigh*
The jacket looks great if I never move, and just pose like I'm the boss (not the jacket!).
It looks great done up though.
Outerwear - I like it with the scarf and gloves.
- Fur boa - thrifted
- Gloves - Danier Leather
- Spider ring - c. 1986, gift from Mom & Dad, Mexico
- Snake ring - c. 1985, BC Museum Gift Shop
- Skull earrings - Vancouver shop
Vizzini was being quite sulky this morning. I did a double-take when I saw him sitting on my tote bag that I carry my shoes in.
|"Ha! The Woman will not be able to leave now that I have her bag."|
Aw, what a cutie! My old kitty Inigo used to sleep on my knapsack in that exact spot (last picture of him doing it here).