Nothing new in today's outfit - this is all stuff I've worn before.
|Just now noticing that a button is undone! Heavens!|
I always have a stock of outfits (top/bottom/shoes) ready in my closet, so that I can decide the night before what I want to wear the next day. It saves a lot of time. I wanted comfy shoes and that decided this particular outfit. Wearing this amazing blazer again was just icing on the cake.
- Blazer - KL for Karl Lagerfeld, vintage 80s, consignment; first seen here
- Blouse - Jacob, thrifted; last worn here
- Trousers - Noa Noa; last seen here
- Shoes - Seychelles; last worn here
It is a fabulous piece of design, very early Karl Lagerfeld. Check out those lapels' asymmetry!
Gorgeous as this garment is, it's tricky to style. It looks best done up, so that also limits it.
This is what I have on under it - I didn't take the jacket off all day, though.
The blazer pockets, on the other hand, are really shallow.
Outerwear - a nice silk and cashmere scarf and a thin pair of gloves was all I needed.
- Scarf - gift from Mom
- Gloves - Danier Leather
- Necklace - consignment
- Earrings - Biko, consignment
- Crystal ring - Uffizi Gallery gift shop, Florence, Italy
- Fulvia Ring - Wendy Brandes
Hey, these things don't happen by accident.