Today's outfit was all about the textures.
- Mohair sweater - thrifted; purchased here for $24.99
- Skirt - Ports 1961, thrifted; purchased here for $16.95
- Shoes - Sencha Teapot, Fluevog; last seen here in November 2017 with woolly red
- Coat (below) - Stop Staring!, thrifted; last worn here in April
Another bonus - my Castle view this morning.
Such gorgeous morning light. Very cold, though.
I love the bubblegum pink of this mohair sweater. It was snuggly to wear without being too hot. It breathed well.
I swooshed about magnificently in this silk skirt all day. What a lovely, tactile piece it is to wear.
It has lovely movement.
Outerwear - I was freezing this morning. Time for my new-to-me toque! I did not need it, or the gloves, by the end of the day.
- Toque - vintage 70s, thrifted for $9.95, first wear
- Gloves - Parkhurst.
I don't know what happened to my burgundy fingerless gloves, but I need that colour. Grey will just not do!
- Belt - Gap, consignment
- Chain metal bracelet - thrifted
- Hematite necklace, ring and bracelets - various vintage fairs and thrifted
- Hematite earrings - gift from Mom
Vizzini came around for cuddles this morning while I was getting ready. We sat and had a snuggle on the gold chair, then I slid him off so I wouldn't be late.
|"What do you mean, my eyes are glowing? My eyes don't glow."|
I can never resist one more pat or one more cuddle.
I will be back on Sunday with my Bigass Weekend Wrap-Up - have a wonderful weekend, my friends!