It's no secret that I am a fan of "jammie dresses" aka dresses that you can just throw on and instantly look great but also feel like you're wearing pajamas.
- Dress - Etro, vintage 90s, thrifted; last worn here in August 2017 with blue and silver shoes
- Cami - not tracked
- Shoes - Big Presence Earhart, Fluevog; last seen here earlier this month for Pride Week
- Jacket (below) - Jacob, thrifted; last worn here in May with blue and McQueen
I work with a lot of Canadians who are from India, and they love all the colour that I wear on a daily basis. I'm a big fan of traditional Indian clothing - it's so colourful!
I love showing off my clothes!
More colour in my outerwear.
- Necklace - Banana Republic, consignment
- Ear-balls - Dior, consignment
- Amber ring - c. 1996
- Lapis lazuli ring - Wendy Brandes