Hello, my friends! It's August long weekend here in BC (aka BC Day), a stat holiday today, so I am enjoying the quiet.
Here's Friday's outfit.
- Blouse - Tommy Hilfiger, thrifted; purchased and first worn here in June for L's birthday of Indolence
- Skirt - Mister Leonard, vintage 80s, thrifted; last seen here in May with turquoise
- Shoes - Franco Sarto, thrifted; last worn here (3rd outfit) in July with splatter
- Earrings - Le Chateau
On Friday morning, Vizzini was sulking out on his post on the deck.
|"You're leaving me? All alone?"|
On Saturday, we had a game of Ultimate Frisbee, so I dressed for changing at the field.
- Top - Liz Claiborne, thrifted; last seen here in January with Chinoiserie
- Skirt - Alex Coleman of California, consignment; first worn here (2nd outfit) in March with fuzzy balls
- Sandals - Born, consignment; last seen here in July with a shiny maxi
- Necklace - vintage fair
We dashed home after lunch to shower and change (I wore the same thing) and then headed back to town to go to a big sale at one of the local menswear stores.
Vizzini had moved slightly on the deck by the time we got back.
|"You're here, you're gone, just make up your mind, woman."|
Hey, I just bought a size 10.5 Fluevog shoe. I wonder if these would fit me? Fluevog does unisex shoes all the time.
picture link). These are the Down-to-Earth Hadfield.
They were 75% off - they ended up being $71.00 which is nearly the cheapest I've ever gotten Fluevogs for!
Our dear friend Nick celebrated his birthday on Sunday by inviting all of us down to the local pub for some merriment.
- Dress - Origami Dress by Bodybag by Jude; last seen here in September 2014 with magenta
- Shoes - Born, consignment; last seen here in May with chainlink
- Shirt - Talbots, consignment; last seen here in July for a shopping expedition after work
- Fluffy underskirt - Noa Noa; last seen here under my Desigual dress in May
I also carried my Spanish fan.
I love the cool shape of this dress.
I splurged recently on a new and very good strapless bra - no more crappy ones!
These shoes were awesome for a full walk to and from town.
- Belt - Landes, thrifted
- Earrings - local
- Lapis lazuli ring - Wendy Brandes
And now, a lazy afternoon. I hope you all had a cool weekend!