I finally feel like I'm caught up a bit at work - I'm not kidding, it's been a long slog. Today called for something exceptional!
- Top - Hommage, consignment; purchased here at the +40 Blogger Meet-Up last month for $29.00
- Skirt - Nicole Miller, vintage 80s; last seen here in June as She-Hulk
- Shoes - Miista; last seen in the same outfit here in June
- Cuff - Catalyst Reaction Leather, thrifted
- Crystal ring - Uffizi Gallery gift shop, Florence
- Ring - Dad's, vintage 60s, Frances Jewelers
- Earrings - consignment (bought at the same store as the top)
So, fluffy texture, swinging tassel earrings, and shoelaces. You know that those are?
|"Ah, spaghetti laces, my favourite."|
|"Om nom nom."|
|"I have no idea why your shoelaces are wet."|
Ah cats and shoes - is there anything better?? Love your floofy sweater - I have a fond memory of you stuffing it in your backpack! Ninja shopper. xoxReplyDelete
I'm glad you feel caught up at last. Whew! This whole outfit is one giant catnip. I love the textures and colours. Vizzini, he's so funny. You translate him so well.ReplyDelete
My friend's cat is a shoelace fanatic as well. Love the colours in those shoes - it reminds me of the colours in a pool of gasoline when it's spilled on the pavement.ReplyDelete
Large earrings, metallic shoes -- love!ReplyDelete
The earrings and the top…. just fab - I'd want to touch them both… the textures.ReplyDelete
Looks so good on you. I saw something remotely like your top in Harpers Bazaar Magazine today. I'll send you a photograph. Yours is much better.ReplyDelete
Love your cat. Mine just attacked me (as usual) for no reason.