Can you tell I am jonesing for cooler weather? A couple of rainy days and here I am bustin' out the blacks!
- Blazer - Dries Van Noten, vintage 90s, thrifted; first worn here (2nd outfit) in November 2014
- Blouse - Jacob, thrifted; purchased here yesterday for $9.50
- Skirt - Morena, consignment; last seen here (3rd outfit) in March 2014 with some crazy stuff
- Shoes - Half Truth Veda, Fluevog; last worn here last week with double patterns
- Half-slip - Christian Dior, thrifted; not tracked
I had planned the blouse and skirt together, but not really thought through how I was going to deal with my bra situation. I don't like straps showing that much, and I didn't feel like wearing a strapless. That's just too much boobular business going on for a Monday. I tried a few blazers and picked this one. Nope, not the right one!
|"I decline being in your picture."|
Here's how I've worn it since I bought it. See if you can figure it out!
- Here in March 2014 (same as the link above): socks?! and gobs of colour.
- Earlier the same month here, with my Leia jacket (also not worn very much).
- January 2014 here with caramel velvet - I'm an urban cowgirl!
- May 2013 here in Edwardian whackitude. That's probably my favourite outfit with it.
- Wow, I wore it 6 times in the February 2012 capsule at the start of my 30 for 30 for 12 challenge (recap of February here); the first time is here, and I vaguely guessed at the price as around $28.00.
I tried to wear it this way today as much as possible.
|I'm blurry internally too - had to be at work for 8am|
- Earrings - gift from Lise
- Shoe clips - vintage fair
Anyway, swing and a miss! Must do better tomorrow.