With a title like that, I bet you're thinking of bikers and other (sort of) scary things.
- Blouse - Kensie, consignment; purchased here on the weekend for $18.98
- Skirt - Evan Davies, vintage 80s, thrifted; last seen here in May with fruital
- Shoes - Franco Sarto, thrifted; last worn here in July with floral and orange
I picked up the recent InStyle magazine for the little "What to Wear With Every Colour" booklet, aimed at helping one suss out what goes with the trendy colours. Since I thrift nearly everything, and every colour eventually comes back around, when I bought this chartreuse blouse on the weekend, I had to check and see what it is supposed to go with for the Fall Season. Apparently, it goes with red, charcoal, silver and cornflower (as a "daring" wild-card pairing, woo, settle down, there!).
No word on what goes with fuscia. Not a trendy colour! Petal is close, and the wild card pairing is mustard - my combo is pretty close to that.
Pink and silver serpent bling:
- Belt - consignment
- Pin - gift from Mom and Dad, homegrown vintage, 1985
- Ring - BC Museum Gift Shop, homegrown vintage, 1986
Of course, if I'm wearing my silver snake pin, I have to wear the snake ring, right?
I'm filling in at my old Tuesday WW meeting tonight, so off I go!