I worked an 11-hour day today, so please forgive my lack of verbosity.
|I'm sliding off the stairs - eep!|
- Cardigan - L'Wren Scott for Banana Republic, thrifted; last seen here in She-Hulk mode in June
- Sweater shell - Dana Buchman, thrifted; last layered here under embellishments in February
- Skirt - Precis Petites, thrifted; last seen here in May with the same colourway
- Shoes - Down-to-Earth Hadfield, Fluevog; purchased here on the weekend for $71.00
They were delightfully comfortable for my full 11 hours, including hoofing it to and from our other downtown office, and toting around boxes for 3 hours. My coworkers oohed and ahhed when I waggled my feet at them.
- Scarf - Ralph Lauren, consignment
- Cuff - thrifted
- Earrings - 90s
Okay, totally exhausted. Signing off...