- Jacket - Dolce & Gabbana, vintage, thrifted; last worn here over a dishy dress in July
- Shirt - J. Crew, thrifted; last seen here in July under a tiger-striped bustier
- Shorts - David Brooks, vintage 80s, thrifted; first worn here in April with Stella and daisies
- Shoes - Effortless Vivian, Fluevog; last seen here in June with baby blue and bronze
I'm still working through the pre-planned outfits from a Mental Health session of closet creativity a few weeks ago. I'd been saving this look for when I needed to feel "large and in charge."
I totally look "profesh" here. And since we had three VPs in the office toda, I was really glad I looked the part of the Boss Lady.
"Fake it till you make it" or "fake it till you feel it" - however you say it, this is Clothing as Armour.
I seriously love these wool shorts - they are just the right length, and the big pockets are fantastic for jamming my hands in them.
- Mask - by Cat
I rolled the shirt sleeves up after I put the jacket on (it has 3/4 sleeves) to show off my bracelets.
I am fond of these baby blue shoes - they go with a lot in my wardrobe. They're insanely comfy too!
Black and white bling:
I wore the little black cat pin on the jacket pocket flap.
- Cat pin - Charmaine's; purchased here for $8.00
- Black and white cuff - vintage fair
- Lucite/crystal bangle - Alexis Bittar, consignment, Sidney
- Shield ring - Nine West
- Fulvia Ring - Wendy Brandes
- Earrings - thrifted, Sidney
- Belt - Lady Footlocker, thrifted
As my periodontal appointment is tomorrow/Thursday and I'll be woozy afterwards, I'll be back on Friday to wrap up the week. Stay gold, my friends!