- Hemp blouse - Sure 1032, thrifted; last worn here in June with another big bold skirt
- Skirt - Alex Coleman of California, vintage 70s, consignment; last seen (and Flashbacked) here in June 2020
- Shoes - Half Truth Veda, Fluevog; last worn here in May for a Mad Hatter birthday tea - such a fun look!
Kim picked me up in the morning and we parked downtown and sauntered around to all the stores she'd missed the first time. Our first stop was Flavour Upstairs (we also popped into Fluevog but both behaved ourselves!).
I tried on a bunch of things, but nothing was quite working for me.
From there, we went to Vintage After Death (no luck there either), then were starving so we checked out Jam for lunch - it was SO GOOD.
Masked up and side slits.
- Mask - by Mom
- Belt - vintage 70s, Mom's
- Necklace - Trifari, vintage 60s, thrifted
- Chain bracelet - thrifted
- Earrings - Mangos
- Brass Brutalist ring - vintage 70s, vintage mall
- Silver/turquoise ring - Karen's
I found myself something at Verve - another bracelet! I've been on a roll with them lately.
There are little studs linking the ovals, alternating in silver and brass.
It's by Stella & Dot, a brand I know (I have these green earrings by them).
It was $32.00 which is a little on the pricey side.
How's life going for you? Any days you'd like a re-do on?