I'm rarely one to wait on wearing new-to-me clothes - I like to make an outfit right away!
- Blazer - InWear; last worn here (3rd outfit) in February with silver and stripes for lunch with Betty
- Blouse - Renuar, thrifted; last seen here in January for a trip to the periodontist
- Trousers - Soaked in Luxury; purchased here on the weekend for $11.24
- Shoes - Napoleoni, thrifted; last worn here (2nd outfit) with tulle and velvet for a theatre date in February
- Sleeveless coat (below) - Only, thrifted; last seen here in November
This orange blazer is a purchase that I've been very happy with. It's a challenge to wear orange and not look like Hallowe'en exploded. Enter: leopard! Definitely not Hallowe'en.
Hands in pockets pose - I love the loose, swooshy style of these pants.
I wonder how I'll feel about that when I'm wearing just a top with them?
Outerwear - the "shoulder season" is upon us. I'm likely done with my heaviest winter coats.
- Hat - Edward Mann, vintage 60s, thrifted
- Scarf - Danier, thrifted
- Gloves - Parkhurst
- Brooch - vintage 60s, Mom's
- Amber ring - c. 1996
- Spinner ring - Twang & Pearl
- Bronze ring - P. Sarpaneva, vintage 1970s, vintage expo
- Earrings - LA Express, c. 1994