I feel like I have jet lag due to the time change - this week is dragging...Is it really only Tuesday?
- Long blazer - McQ by Alexander McQueen, mid-00s, consignment; purchased here for $185.00
- Sleeveless sweater - Eileen Fisher, thrifted; last worn here in October 2019 with more Hallowe'en colours
- Skirt - Evan Davies, vintage 80s, thrifted; last seen here in February in one of my favourite outfits
- Shoes - Chie Mihara; last worn here in August 2019 with misbehaving greens
- Sleeveless coat (below) - Only, thrifted; last seen here a week ago
I look very groggy here. Gimme coffee.
It had many admirers.
Outerwear - still freezing in the morning, but it warmed up by the afternoon.
|"I'm protesting the lack of ME lately."|
I stashed the scarf and gloves in my purse for the walk home.
- Hat - Edward Mann, vintage 60s, thrifted
- Pashmina - Portolano, thrifted
- Leather gloves - consignment
- Necklace - Aldo Accessories
- Earrings - thrifted
- Jade/bronze ring - vintage 70s, Mom's
- Crystal ring - Uffizi Gallery gift shop, Florence, Italy
Vizzini's been quite cranky about the time change - his feeding times probably feel "off" to him.
I like how he's wedged himself between the couch arm and the pillows (that's right behind my head).
Vizzini, cheer up! The time change means it'll be warm soon, and we can open the deck doors for you.
|"I have no concept of the future, Woman. I'm a cat."|
He has a point!