Brrr! We're in the midst of chilly weather all week, with everything happening: rain, wind, snow (not in my part of town, thank goodness), and low temperatures.
- Shirt - Lansea for Pant-Man, vintage 70s, thrifted; first worn here in October with all grays
- Trousers - Zara, thrifted; purchased here for $16.95
- Shoes - Hispanitas; last worn here in September with purple leather
- Leather trenchcoat (below) - vintage 70s, thrifted; last seen here a couple of weeks ago
Here's a better look at the colour of my new-to-me cropped cobalt blue trousers.
I kept with a slim-fitting shirt - this is a 40+ year old double-knit 70s polyester shirt - to balance the wide legs.
Pockets for the win!
Outerwear - get used to seeing my fur toque and scarf! They are the warmest winter accessories I own.
- Toque/scarf - Danier Leather
- Wool gloves - Parkhurst
- Necklace - thrifted
- Crystal earrings - Plum
- Onyx/silver ring - Tocara, vintage fair
- Lapis lazuli ring - Wendy Brandes