Well, let's just carry on in this "Zombie Apocalypse (Without Zombies)", shall we? I went to work today!
- Blouse - CABi, consignment; last worn here with spooky bling in October 2019
- Suede dress - Bagatelle, vintage 80s, thrifted; purchased here for $34.99
- Shoes - Amante, thrifted; last seen here in January with grey beads and fluff
- Coat (below) - Vassali, consignment; last worn here in February
First wearing of this new-to-me slip-dress. It's a lovely thick suede (I think pigskin, as I can see the little dots all over it), and felt wonderful to wear.
Isn't it a lovely fit?
Feeling like the world is falling apart...
Outerwear - I did not need the scarf or gloves on the way home.
- Scarf - thrifted
- Gloves - Parkhurst
- Necklace - POLY, swap from Vero
- Earrings - vintage fair
- Fulvia Ring - Wendy Brandes
- Onyx/silver ring - Tocarra, vintage fair
Look at that clear sky we had this morning. The moon is a fat crescent.
Two of them this time, scouting out their nest location. They won't be nesting on our building, as L's been kicking their twigs off the roof.
|"I like this spot - it has two levels!"|
Stay chill, my friends! If you're feeling stressed, go for a walk in Nature to soothe you.