And now, it Friday in what has felt like a week of Fridays...it's so strange, this thing we're all living in.
Well, I went to work today - there were only two of us in the entire office (three by the end of the day).
- Sweater - Karl Lagerfeld, consignment; first worn here in February with florals and fringe
- Skirt - Rena Rowan, vintage 90s, thrifted; last seen here in January with a teddy top and other animals
- Shoes - Mini Qtee, Fluevog, consignment; last worn here in October 2019 on a spooky Friday
- Sleeveless coat (below) - Only, thrifted; last seen here at the beginning of the month
As we are nearing the end of the month, I'm wearing some of my favourite fall/winter things one more time before I do my spring/summer swap-over. Each of these pieces is a keeper!
The plush faux fur finish of this skirt knocks me out. I spent much of my day petting it (it's no substitute for purr therapy, but it helps!).
I'm not back at work until Tuesday, so I'm about to go into a long weekend. How lovely!
Outerwear - I struggled with the sleeves on this sweater when I first wore it. They simply do not fit inside coats.
- Hat - Edward Mann, vintage 60s, thrifted
- Scarf - thrifted
- Gloves - Parkhurst
- Brass/leather cuff - vintage 70s, Mom's
- Poe cuff - Jezebel Charms, gift from L
- Spinner ring - Twang & Pearl
- Feather ring - Fossil, thrifted
- Bronze ring - P. Sarpaneva, Finland, vintage 70s, vintage expo
- Earrings - thrifted
And there we go, short and sweet - I'll be back soon with tales of adventure! Have a good one, my friends, and stay safe.