When I bought this bright reddy-orange skirt on the weekend, I knew I'd be pairing it with this orangey-red jacket.
- Jacket - Dex, consignment; first worn here in May with tweed and yellow
- Blouse - Sanctuary, thrifted; last seen here in April with colour-blocking (and these same shoes)
- Skirt - Mexx, consignment; purchased here for $20.00
- Shoes - Sol Sana; last seen here (2nd outfit) in June with my Corey Hart concert tee
The weather's been cloudy and warm, but not hot. I varied my outfit by wearing it without the jacket whenever I had to do some running around.
I have the bottom layer of the top tucked into my skirt.
But now I can't tell if it's just a really orangey-red.
|"Enough jabbering, Woman, let me in the hall!"|
I suspect I am overthinking this.
Black and white bling:
- Brooch - vintage fair
- Silver/onyx ring - Tocara, vintage fair
- Earrings - vintage fair
How was your Monday?