It was very hard to get going this morning. Poor L was sick all day yesterday, and still in bed this morning. I wanted to stay home too.
- Jacket and pants suit - Part Two; both pieces first worn here in May with more cream
- Top - Jones New York, vintage, thrifted; last worn here in June 2018 with green trousers and Armani
- Shoes - Wonders, consignment; last seen here (3rd outfit) just a couple of days ago with a Giant Vest
My usual stair pose doesn't always work with trousers, so the above one is filling in.
Without the jacket.
It is lovely on, but tends to look odd under jackets. It's actually a really good fit.
I had issues getting Vizzini out of the way this morning.
I tried to explain that I had no time to cuddle, but he just lay there like a lump until I rubbed his tum.
I must be on trend in my jammy suit right now.
Hands in pockets. Yessss.
I mean business in my pajama-style suit.
- Silver/gold cuff - JPL, vintage fair
- Bracelet - POLY, thrifted
- Ring w/green - POLY, Art Gallery of Hamilton gift shop
- Ring w/grey - POLY, vintage fair
- Earrings - vintage mall
Last night, Vizzini crept up behind me on the couch, and took over one of my pillows.
|"Do you mind? I'm napping here."|
His tail drifted down and rested on the top of my head. AW.
This morning, after I chased him off, he curled up on the deck.
|"Oh, wonderful, you found me."|
I need to give him some attention. And I'm off to do just that!