I've just gotten home from a corporate after-work event, and I'm tired - the couch calls! So let's get to it.
- Blouse - Roche de Paris, vintage 80s, vintage fair; first worn here in March with yellow
- Skirt - Dries Van Noten, thrifted; last seen here in February with double-drape
- Shoes - Dr. Scholl's, consignment; last worn here (2nd outfit) in June for L's birthday lunch
I was kind of hoping that the sash on the blouse and the sash on the skirt would be on the same side, but they are opposite. Still, double sashes!
I also get a kick out of the pattern, which is pixelated - a novelty and a "new" thing when this blouse was made!
I feel very pirate-y in it.
- Bracelet - Alexis Bittar, consignment, Vancouver
- Silver/onyx ring - vintage fair
- Earrings - vintage fair