This has turned into an unexpectedly stressful week: work stuff for L, sickness, renovations not going the way they are supposed to!
- Top - H&M, thrifted; last worn here in September 2018 with red polka dots
- Skirt - J Studio, vintage 80s, thrifted; last seen here in July 2018 with leopard
- Shoes - Lola Ramona; last worn here in June with yellow and daisies
- Jacket (below) - Stella McCartney for Adidas, consignment, Vancouver; last seen here with these shoes in June
There are many things in this world we can't control, but I can control my style! I felt fab all day.
I fell in love with it anew - such a great pattern! The ribbon belt is removable but I've always worn it like this.
|Bows on the heels too!|
And it has pockets! It's really vivid, almost a neon pink. Well, it IS from the 80s, duh, of course, it's neon.
It was cloudy and very windy today, but it's warm out.
Black and white bling:
- Cuff - vintage fair
- Silver/onyx ring - Tocara, vintage fair
- Earrings - thrifted