No need to adjust your monitor! Yes, it's still me - I do wear neutrals from time to time.
- Top - Helmut Lang, vintage fair; last worn here in February with more draping
- Skirt - Holt Renfrew Collection, vintage 90s, thrifted; purchased here for $22.99
- Shoes - Seychelles, thrifted; last seen here early this month with purple velvet
The colours in the stair picture are the most accurate - the top and bottom look nearly the same colour here.
I swooshed about in the office.
Drape and tucks and folds in a garment appeal to me. Isn't this a cool blouse?
For cover-up, I draped this silk pashmina around myself.
- Pashmina - gift from Mom
- Bracelet - vintage 60s, Mom's
- Bangle - thrifted
- Green stretchy bracelet - thrifted - first wear
- Long necklace with green glass beads - vintage 60s, Mom's
- Pendant necklace - Tiam Family, thrifted
- Earrings - Stella & Dot, consignment, Vancouver
- Aventurine/silver ring - consignment
- Jade/brass ring - vintage 70s, Mom's
One of the doors in the office snagged my billowing top as I zoomed in and out, sadly ripping my beautiful top!
I found another rip in the silk near the edge seam, and a bunch of small rips. These are totally not fixable.
I am a fan of Helmut Lang's clothing and have had a few pieces come in and out of my wardrobe over the years. He's featured in my book of the Museum of the Fashion Institute of Technology:
- Green olive blazer, thrifted for $69.95 - still in the closet (fall/winter)
- Black cotton/leather blazer, thrifted for $19.99 - gave it away (it never fit quite right)
- Wing patterned dress, thrifted for $12.50 - worn once to a concert, gave it away
I went to find Vizzini to cheer me up.
|"What do you want, Woman? I'm busy napping!"|
I need some purr-therapy, buddy! I just lost a blouse that I really liked.
|"You could turn it into a bed for me - it would be nice and soft."|
Actually, that could work, although Vizzini tends to eat things that are frayed. Better not!