As usual, I save my personal favourite outfit for Thursdays, to show off to my WW group. Today's outfit had a lot of fans.
- Silk shrug - Nancymac, consignment; purchased here for $40.00
- Cashmere sleeveless sweater - J. Crew, consignment; last worn here in April with the brolly skirt
- Skirt - Miss V by Valentino (part of a suit), vintage 80s, thrifted; last seen here in January with green dots
- Shoes - Big Presence Desmond, Fluevog; last worn here in May with zigzags and citrus
Of course, I had to pull all the colours out of the silk shrug to make the rest of the outfit. The yellow-brown combo made a few people think of bananas.
While the yellow of the cashmere sweater was not quite the same warm yellow as on the silk, it was close enough.
"You're a butterfly!" exclaimed one of my coworkers.
- Top necklace - Oscar & Libby's
- Middle necklace - 2028, The Bay
- Venetian glass necklace/earrings - gift from L, Venice, Italy
- Ring - c. 1996
So, I'm a Banana Bird Butterfly, a very rare creature indeed! I am ready to take off!