I'm craving down-time, and I'm struggling to stay upbeat this week. Little things get me down.
- Blouse - Mexx, thrifted; first worn here in August
- Skirt (part of a suit) - Miss V by Valentino, vintage 80s, thrifted; last seen here in June with pale pinks
- Shoes - Big Presence Desmond, Fluevog; last worn here in July with chrysanthemums
- Leather jacket (below) - Danier Leather; last seen here in May
I needed a full-on yellow caftan to really lift me up, but these little pops of sunshine helped, especially the parts I can see (the shoes and the bangle).
I'm always happy to wear my real Valentino - this skirt may not be an exciting colour, but it's VALENTINO, people. That fills me with glee.
Putting on this yellow leather jacket (which I've had for 8 years) brightens my mood.
Must wear all the yellow! All of it! I pack these shoes away for fall/winter too.
All getting stored away (not the rings).
- Belt - Liz Claiborne, vintage, thrifted
- Bangle - thrifted
- Bakelite earrings - vintage 60s, thrifted, vintage fair
- Bronze ring - P. Sarpaneva, 1970s, vintage expo
- Crystal ring - Uffizi Gallery gift shop, Florence, Italy
- Amber ring - c. 1996
These are by Sol Sana (I have this pair by them as well) and they were 50% off (last pair!) for $125.00 at Footloose Shoes.
Monster platforms for height. The back of the shoe comes up and cups my heel for extra security, and gives the illusion of an even higher heel. Love it!