Ah, my friends, the weekend is in sight. Today was a busy day and a long day, and I need to put my feet up.
- Cardigan - Wolford, thrifted; last worn here in September 2018 with a ginormous flowered skirt
- Sleeveless cashmere sweater - J. Crew, consignment; last seen here in October 2018 with bright springy colours
- Skirt - SP, Lazy Susan's; last worn here in August 2018 with this same cardigan
- Shoes - Big Presence Desmond, Fluevog; last seen here in March with green and gold
- Leather coat (below) - Danier Leather; last worn here in February
I do find this skirt a challenge to style - it's very long and very full, so it needs a slim top and heels.
This black sweater is amazing quality - I still can't believe I thrifted it for only $19.95 last summer.
The yellow top is a sleeveless cashmere sweater - nice and warm and such a sunny colour.
Outerwear - of course, I had to wear my yellow leather jacket. I've had this since 2010 - my cost-per-wear must be down around $1 now.
- Necklace/earrings - Matisse by Renoir, vintage 60s, vintage expo
- Cuff - vintage 70s, vintage expo
I went looking for Vizzini before I left for work this morning. There he was, snuggled on my robe, snoozing on the bed.
|"Come get some kitty love."|
I could hear him purring. We had a nice snuggle - best way to start my day! I never begrudge being a little late due to giving my kitty some attention.
I will be back in a few days with tales of adventure and shenanigans - have a wonderful weekend, my friends! Thank you for stopping by!