Oh, my friends, today was "a day". You know that kind, the "I'm having a day" kind of day? Yup, it was A DAY.
- Cardigan - Sparkle & Fade, swap from Sarah; last worn here in December 2018 with black and sequins
- Sweater - Jean Paul Gaultier, consignment; last seen here (2nd outfit) for brunch in September 2018
- Leather jeans - Gap, 2001, vintage store, Vancouver; last worn here for my birthday in October 2018
- Booties - Coffee Kope Tiam, Fluevog; last seen here in January with casual sequins
- Leather trenchcoat (below) - vintage 70s, thrifted; last worn on Friday here
Despite the little things that can drive me crazy (gah! people!), I do love my job and my coworkers are awesome. Plus, the fact that I can wear this get-up to work? Bonus.
I am undecided if I will keep all of my long cardigans (all four of them) out for the next season, or just a few.
Real face - I'm loaded up on cold medication still. Just keep going...
Outerwear - it's only slightly warmer, so I definitely need my accoutrements still.
- Fur scarf - thrifted
- Wool gloves - Parkhurst
here for a laugh (pics at the bottom of that post).
- Heart locket necklace - local, gift from L
- Crystal ring - Uffizi Gallery gift shop, Florence, Italy
- Earrings - vintage fair
- Eelskin bangle - faux Gucci, c. 1987, gift from Mom & Dad
- Silver/gold cuff - JPL, vintage fair