I have been feeling unreasonably cranky all day. Dumb things happened, people were stoopid, you know, the usual. But I feel like a seething ball of rage!
- Sweater - Tatyana, thrifted; last seen here (3rd outfit) with the picador skirt
- Dress - Diane von Furstenberg, thrifted; first worn here in September over a white shirt
- Shoes - Miista; last seen here (5th outfit) early this month with culottes
- Coat (below) - Danier, thrifted; last worn here last week
And I will not put up with a renegade piece of clothing like that. Gone.
It's still clear and crisp as a fresh apple out there - we've been so lucky!
- Scarf - Metrowear, San Francisco, 2006
- Gloves - Danier Leather
- Locket - DEFY, gift from L
- Cuff - vintage 60s, Mom's
- Earrings - thrifted
- Spinner ring - Twang & Pearl
- Feather ring - Fossil
It's been a while since I showed you my heart locket. Here it is open.
And inside, L placed two very special pictures.
Okay, I need to go cheer up and work on my Hallowe'en costume! Are you dressing up?